miércoles, 19 de octubre de 2016

VERBO "TO HAvE"

Verbo “to have”
Objetivo: Ejercitar comprender y ubicar cada uno de los usos del verbo “to have” teniendo en cuenta lo que se quiere decir específicamente y aplicar  cada una de las reglas pertinentes.
•          To have•          Full verb•          (Tener)•          Auxiliary verb•          (haber)
•          •I have a new book.      Tengo un libro Nuevo.
•I have studied.                             Yo he estudiado.
•          Usos habituales del verbo “to have” como Full verb (tener)
•          She has a big house in Manizales.•          They have long dark hair.•          Tomar (alimentos)
I have breakfast at six in the morning.I don't have coffee.He has lunch and dinner at home.
•          Indicar necesidadI have to get up early tomorrow.She had to wash the car.
You have to study every day.•          Dar (una fiesta, un paseo, una mirada...)
We're having a party next Saturday I usually have a walk on Saturday mornings
Can I have a look at your magazine?     
Este último caso se usa habitualmente en modismos (expresiones propias de un país o región).
La estructura más frecuente  es:
To have  +   a   +  sustantivo       
  • To have a rest    / DescansarTo have a swim / NadarTo have a walk / PasearTo have a snack, a cup of teaTo have a chat, a conversation, a discussion, a talk
  • To have a bath, a shower, a washTo have a break, a holiday, a rest
  • To have an argument, a dispute, a fight


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario